Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Silky Hair!

Best hair stuff ever!
Do you want hair that is silky smooth, shiny, healthy and can keep the frizzes away?  Then you have to try these two A-mazing products!  I use them religiously and do not travel without them.  You see, my hair is UBER processed.  My natural color is dark brown, but I have been dying it blonde for the past 4 years and it needs tons of TLC.  
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product is a wonderful conditioning product that I spray in my hair after every wash.  It helps repair my dry, damaged hair, seals and protects my hair color, creates silkiness and protects from heat.  Did I mention it controls frizz?  In this climate, frizz control is essential.  But wait... there's more...
Aquage Silkening Oil Treatment is like wearing a pair of jeans that fit!  It will make your hair THAT HAPPY. This product not only delivers silky smooth, frizz-free hair but it restores moisture, locks in color and is an ultra-light silky formula.  When used, it will help get your hair straighter and protect it from heat.  
Both of these products can be purchased at a salon (It's a 10 can be purchased at Kroger).  The price point is not bad and both products will last 3+ months (depending on hair and how much you use).  
As always, ask your stylist if these are the right products for you.  I am not paid to endorse these products at all (but that would be nice)- I just use these in my daily method of operations. I purchase my products at ASAP hair salon in Webster, TX.  Have a great hair day, Girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin