Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My New Favorite Lip Gloss

NARS Lipgloss Belize
In a previous post I talked about a lip gloss called Turkish Delight by NARS and how Kim Kardashian wears this color over a lipstick.  Well, I have since explored my NARS lip gloss options and found a new love!  My new favorite color is Belize Lip Gloss by NARS! I love how my lips feel throughout the day, hydrated and not sticky.  The formula is fabulous!!  Plus, the color is in my 'neutral zone' so it will go with anything.  This color would look awesome on fair complected skin tones all the way to light/medium skin tones (like mine).  If your skin tone is darker then it will create a beautiful shine for your lips.  Remember, this gloss is packed with Vitamin E and has an ultra smooth application.  
There are many NARS lip gloss color options to choose from.  Just click the link on the right (under the blog archive) labeled 'NARS Lip Gloss' and start shopping for your next favorite color, Girlfriend!






Cynthia Berry is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin