Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Mascara Worth Trying!


Okay, you have to try this mascara.  Why?  Well, I have used different mascaras from Bobbi Brown, MAC, Clinique and even Lancome and none have done as good of a job giving my eyes that little extra like this one.  I'm talking about L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Lashes Mascara.  I think I have about 5 or 6 different mascaras in my beauty boutique and I always go for this one.  This mascara is packed with a "lash sculpting formula" that gives the lashes added volume with each coat (L'Oreal).  Your lashes will look longer and fuller!  I love this mascara because it's clump-free, flake-free, smudge-free and fragrance-free.  Too bad it's not FREE! Wouldn't that be nice!  


Beauty Tip: Remember to remove mascara with a good eye-makeup remover.  Soap and water really isn't the best method because you may still leave mascara on your eyelashes.  Also, if you happen to get some on your skin while applying just wait a few minutes (I know it's hard) and then take a q-tip and gently remove it.  It will flake off in its dry form.  Easy!


1 comment:

  1. ah! wait till it dries! how simple, i haven't figured that out in 20 years! thanks cynthia : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin