Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Amazing Eye Pallet-Follow up

This is a follow up from the 'Amazing Eye Pallet' post.
So, my left eye has the highlight color Undercover (a matte, shell color) and Unreal (a high shimmer, soft-golden color) as the mid-tone.  My right eye has the two same colors but I added Unspoken (a matte chocolate color) in the crease.  I am also wearing the L'Oreal mascara mentioned in a previous post with Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Caviar Ink.
Yes, I get "dressed" on the weekends, too.  'Dressed' for me is hair and makeup and then whatever outfit, garb or slummin look I desire for the day. And yes, I clean my house with hair and makeup, too. And I am okay with that!
Beauty Tip: As long as that hair and makeup is done it does not matter what you are wearing!  Believe me, you will look put together.
Make it a great weekend Girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin