Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Amazing Eye Palette!

So I was running an errand for my hubby at JCPenny and noticed that there was a Sephora within the store.  As I walked in I noticed so much eye-candy (yep, that's my kind of eye-candy) that I could not help but spend some time browsing.  I noticed this cosmetic line called LORAC and saw an amazing, "universally flattering nude eye shadow palette" called LORAC Unzipped (LORAC product box).  AND this palette includes a mini LORAC BEHIND THE SCENES EYE PRIMER.  
The colors are from top left: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, Unbridled- bottom left: Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unspoken, Untamed.  The eye shadows are shimmer and matte.
This is a very good palette to create a nude eye look and it has some shades that you can use to add a little drama for a nice sultry look.  Price point was $40 but for 10 eye shadows and a primer, I justified the purchase.  PLUS, I don't have any of these shades!  Anyone can wear these colors and look fabulous! Please post your thoughts:)
Beauty Tip: Apply your eye shadow with a brush.  You can use one for the all-over color (highlighter) and then use an angle brush for your mid-tone and crease color.  I love Bobbi Brown brushes because they all have natural hair and deposit the color wonderfully on the eyelid.  (hmmm...cosmetic brushes may need to be a future post)
(For the local ladies reading, this is the Sephora @ JCP-Victory Lakes)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those colors! At $40, not a bad purchase at all! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin