Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Perfume Scents

Do you have a favorite perfume you wear everyday?  You love it so much that it screams "ME"!  I have a scent that I absolutely love...it's Vanilla.  Yup, straight up vanilla.  I also love anything that smells like cake or baked goods (check out the Laura Mercier post).  But I have several perfumes that claim to be my scent and replicate my mood for the day.  
For example, today I am wearing Victoria Secret Heavenly.  It's a nice powdery, fresh scent that speaks relaxed and taking it easy.  But when I am going out in public I will wear Juicy Coture's Viva La Juicy or Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and to me they speak "yeah I'm a girl who likes to smell good".  
I have a running total of 7 perfumes including 2 roller ball perfumes.  I kind of cleaned house late last year and gave a few away (like 3) and kept these seven.  How many do you have?
So what is your favorite scent?  What speaks when you pass by a stranger or walk into a room?  Here are a few scent meanings:
  • Happiness Scents -Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Green Apple
  • Sexiness - Cloves, Lavender, and Oriental Spices
  • Energy - Lemon, Orange, and Peppermint
  • Serenity - Chamomile, Thyme, and Lavender   
(source: http://www.cheap-perfume.co.uk)

Have a sweet day, Girlfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin