Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Texas Bluebonnet
Did I mention that I have been busy?  So sorry that I have neglected my blog!  It is so easy to get caught up in the daily busy-ness! If your life has been pulling you in different directions...STOP AND SMELL SOME BLUEBONNETS!!  Oh, I have been in the Texas Hill Country aka Fredricksburg and it was amazing!!!  If you have never been then check it out.  The flowers were in bloom and I was able to take pictures of them...they were everywhere!  I love taking macro pictures. I am not clear on the names of some of the flowers, but I labeled what I know for sure.  Enjoy them and I will be back soon for a new Girlfriend post!

Texas Thistle

Indian Paintbrush, Winecups 
Catterpillars
Texas Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush


Winecups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin