Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beach Hair

I was at the grocery store (as usual) looking for some hairspray when I noticed a product called BIOSILK BEACH TEXTURE.  Hmmm...that sounds interesting.  I would love to try something that would prevent me from having to blow dry and flat iron my hair.  Okay, let's give it a try.


This product says that it contains "natural silk, vitamins, herbs and texturizing salts to create natural looking beach waves" and you can let your hair air dry or diffuse it.  Well, I don't have long hair to look like a beach goddess so I will have to make due with the what I have.  As you can see in the picture, my hair turned out kind of pieced and textured looking.  A little length and I might actually have more of a 'beach texture' look.  Oh well, at least its not a big poofy mess!  


Give a 'new hair look' a try today!  Braid it, curl it, scrunch it, straighten it, or give it a 'beach textured' look.  Anything you do will look fabulous, Girlfriend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin